NOTE: The deadline for Member at Large applications has been extended to February 23. Please see this post for more information!
FSAA Board Applications Now Available
The Ford Scholar Alumni Association (FSAA) is currently recruiting applicants for six positions on the Board of Directors. FSAA began with the idea to continue Kenneth and Hallie Ford’s vision of creating an ongoing community of what he called “Ford Scholars for Life.” If you have a passion for helping others and want to connect with other Alumni while developing your personal and professional skills, then this is the opportunity for you!
Nominations are open for six positions on the FSAA Board:
- Vice – President
- (Four) Member At-Large positions
Ford Scholar, Restart, and Opportunity recipients are eligible to apply for any of the open positions.
No experience needed. You do NOT have to live in Oregon to serve; you can attend board meetings via teleconference or online video communications. Those elected will serve two-year terms and must be committed to virtually or physically attending quarterly board meetings. Board meetings are usually held in the Portland metro area, except for the Summer Board meeting, which is held in Eugene.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application deadline: Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Visit the FSAA website for details about the organization
- View this Position Description Document to better understand some of the responsibilities of each of the different Board positions.
- Fill out the online FSAA Board Member Election Application.
- Provide a high resolution profile picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: 2018 FSAA Elections – your last name) It will be included in the FSAA upcoming e-newsletter along with statements from your online application.
- You must submit your application by 9:00PM PST on Saturday, February 10, 2018 in order to be considered on the ballot.
Voting will occur via electronic ballot from Monday, March 12 – March 19.
If you have any questions, please contact Vice President, Marshall Curry at email@example.com or by phone 541-953-3668.