The deadline for Member at Large applications has been extended to 11:59 PM Friday, February 23, 2018.
While we received applicants for the Vice President and Treasurer positions, there were insufficient applications received to fill our Member at Large Board of Directors openings.
Because of this, the FSAA is extending the deadline for Member at Large applications. Here’s a link to the application.
Please consider leading where you are and joining the FSAA board for a two-year term as a Member at Large. Ford Alumni take opportunities like these to create the change in their communities they want to see. We hope you take this opportunity.
Here’s a reminder of the qualifications needed to take to apply:
- No experience needed.
- You do NOT have to live in Oregon to serve; you can attend board meetings via teleconference or online video communications.
- Those elected will serve two-year terms and must be committed to virtually or physically attending quarterly board meetings and eight out of ten committee meetings. Board meetings are usually held in the Portland metro area, except for the Summer Board meeting, which is held in Eugene.
Here’s a list of steps to take to apply:
- View this Position Description Document to better understand some of the responsibilities of each of the different Board positions.
- Fill out the online FSAA Board Member Election Application found here.
- Provide a high resolution profile picture of yourself to email@example.com (subject line: 2018 FSAA Elections – your last name) It will be included in the FSAA upcoming e-newsletter along with statements from your online application.
You must submit your application for a member at large position by 11:59 PM Friday, February 23, 2018.
If you have any questions about responsibilities, commitment, etc, please contact me at 541-953-3668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again to those willing to take up the torch to lead the FSAA forward as we grow and learn how to better support all of our peers around the globe.